Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Love Fall






This is my favorite season. I love pumpkins and mums. I love the cooler weather and the changing colors. Having Collin this year is so fun and I am trying to not take a single moment for granted. Here are some pictures from our visit to the Arboretum and from Collin's first halloween Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

FemmeMode said...

AHHHHHH!!!
Look at this little 'shark'....he's soooo adorable and has changed sooo much in just the few months...
I know I saw you all early July...and wow he's out of that newborn slot...and a little toddler boy!! OH MY!!!
I love Fall too....it's my favorite season -- not to mention going to the pumpkin patches! (I miss those -- none here in the city to go for photo ops! ;( sacrifices...lol.)
Thanks for sharing your Blog...
Love and prayers sweet friend!
Now to HIM,
Deborah~