

OK - I am a loser and have had this blog set up for probably a year now and have not done a thing to it! I read other blogs and think - I need to set mine up, but I do not have anything to say or what I have to say may not be what anyone wants to read. However, I have this terribly cute and wonderful son and all these cute pictures. At the very least, I can post updates about Collin and up to date pictures while I try to get organized - yeah right....
So for now, I am going to put some pictures up and call it good. At least I have finally started. By the way, being mom to Collin is one of the greatest privileges of my life. He is so much fun!
2 comments:
WOW!!! LOOK at this BOY!!
You're right...he is adorable and what a reason to have a blog ~ wish I would've started one for Isabella early on!
Maybe I should switch to one for her now? hmmm....you got me thinking!
What a handsome little boy and crazy dad! The pictures and journal entries are wonderful. Keep me posted.
Gay
Post a Comment