Friday, February 29, 2008

First Word Is.....










Well - Collin said his first word this week. He said Momma! He has been saying it for a while off and on but I was not sure if he knew what he was saying. However, the other morning when we went to get him up he looked at both of us then looked at me and said Momma. Kip wanted to mark that as his first time but I needed more proof. So, the next morning as I was feeding him breakfast he said it a few more times. How precious... he is growing up so fast.

I included some pictures from Collin's first hair cut which he had February 7 and also some pics from our time in Florida.

In case you were wondering, the answer to your question is no, I did not go with him to have his hair cut. I did not want to watch them cut off his curls. I understand he was looking quite unruly but I did not want to see it. When he was done he looked more like a little boy and less like a baby. I wish I could capture these moments in time and freeze them forever. Enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Such a cutie! I have a feeling those curls will grow right back!
--Tracye

Kristin said...

Just reading on your blog today... he is such a cutie & I love the beach photos. Love the new haircut :). It is hard to watch them cut those curls - I remember.
Kristin

Melissa said...

Hi Terri-
Thanks for the congrats! We're having sooo much fun with our new little guy.

And speaking of little guys, you sure do have a cute one! He looks like so much fun - can't believe I haven't met him in person yet. (I'm still your loser friend) We'll have to fix that soon! Tell Kip hello for me. :)

Melissa

FemmeMode said...

Oh...I love the BEACH pictures...
We just got back from Florida as well - Loved taking 'Bella to her first WHITE BEACH! lol...

Thanks for keeping us up thru your blog...I love it!
Hope you and Kip are great...you three should take a trip to NYC!
:)
Deb~