Friday, April 4, 2008





I love the way Collin laughs! It is more like a cackle but total unbridled enthusiasm. I can't believe he is 11 months old today. Everyone said time would fly and it has. I am sad he is not a baby anymore and that stage is forever gone. I want to capture each moment and freeze it in time but that is not how time works. So for now, I will just enjoy watching my sweet boy laugh.

4 comments:

FemmeMode said...

OH TERRI!!!
Wow...is he sooo cute or what?
Oh, I just love the video footage...too fun.
Thanks for sharing these moments!
I wish I would've taken MORE videos of 'Bella....
DO THAT OFTEN!!

Happy 11month birthday Sweet Baby Boy!! :)

Kristin said...

So FUN! Love, love the laughing. His little laugh is contagious :). He is precious and growing so fast - what a cutie.
Kristin

Melissa said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

What Fun! Yes, they do grow up way too fast. But don't worry... those sweet baby moments will be replaced by "kids say the darndest things" moments that are equally memorable! Hope to see you guys again soon.